11:26am August 30, 2014
things you can do in the uk at 16 years of age
- get married (with parental permission)
- start a family
- join the army where they use guns and bombs and shit
- move out
things you can’t do in the uk at 16 years of age
- buy a pair of scissors
are you serious
10:51am August 30, 2014
10:30am August 30, 2014
- Brother (complaining about his housemate): And he sits there with his door open, listening to podcasts! Who the hell still listens to podcasts?
- Me: I do, you cheeky fucker.
- Brother: Yeah, but do you listen to Stone Cold Steve Austin?
- Me: ...no.
- Brother: He does. That and some bloke who gets high and talks about how he's high. Why, what do you listen to?
- Me: Oh, pretty standard stuff. There's one about a weird desert town where the government controls the weather and a cloud rains dead animals, and another with Martians, ghosts and a deep sea detective.
- Brother: That sounds fucking weird.
- Me: Yep.
10:22am August 30, 2014